Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stiffy may refer to:
- Graham Johncock, an Australian rules footballer with the nickname "Stiffy"
- Stiffy disk, an alternative name for the 3.5-inch (89 mm) floppy disk
- Stiffy (film), a short film
- A slang term for the word erection
- Nickname of Matt Stifler in American Pie Presents: Band Camp
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stiffy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.